European bee-eater quick watercolor study. These little birds are just so vibrant and colorful! #study #sketch #sketchbook #art #bird #birds #watercolor #watercolour #colour #color
I need to get back to scanning lots of things!
Here’s a current wip in my sketchbook, just a doodley thing that I’m playing around with. I love using pencil and I wanted to practice fox facial anatomy (still not amazing even with references, will keep practicing!)
Copyright art to me, please do not use in any way or form thanks!
Fun thing in my sketchbook, inspired by little red riding hood and assassins creed. Spot all the symbols! #sketch #pencil #sketchbook #doodle #wolf #coyote #animal #canine
First page of new sketchbook, decided to test how well this paper holds water. Doubled as small anatomy practice. #sketch #sketchbook #human #people #art #watercolor #muscles #anatomy #pencil #doodle
Lineart and some base layers. Bottom one is in the halfway to terrible stage, going to try and bring it back to glory tomorrow! #wip #ACEO #ATC #art #animal #dragon #pen #ink #ballpoint #watercolor
This piece is turning out to be a bit of a let down, should have done this as a digital painting instead! Too late now, I’ll keep going till this is finished. #wip #art #tiger #water #magic #crow #raven #bird #wings #feline #animal #colourpencil
More than halfway done with this piece, enjoying myself so much. This is taking a lot less time than I thought. HB mech and a little bit of 2B grass and muscle detail. #wip #art #animal #abstract #surreal #pencil #deer #death #life #birth #infinity
Finished the fawn, the grass was a fail but it’s all in good fun. HB mech pencil and 2B pencil. #wip #art #pencil #fawn #deer #animal #birth #infinity #death
KEBERYNA’S GLASS OF WONDERS GIVEAWAY!
I’ve seen many people lately doing some pretty cool giveaways, so I figured, why not do my own? Plus this would be great way to thank all my followers. I’m almost at 100, woah!
- One reblog & like per person.
- It’s preferable that you follow me (but you don’t have to of course), since it is basically a giveaway to thank my followers.
- The giveaway will end August 18th, 2013 11:59PM EST.
- A winner will be randomly selected via random generator. Please make sure your askbox is open so I can contact you. If I cannot contact you or get a response within 3 days, I will select the next person on the list.
This giveaway is for a glass jar/cup filled with pieces of bone or fossil curiosities and wonders from all around. The thick glass cup is included, and this would make for an intriguing decoration/display in any home, or a very nice addition to any collection! You can even add some gravel or decorative rocks at the bottom, and you’ve got yourself a complete piece!
The items included in this kit are:
- 1 sturdy square-shaped glass jar/cup
- 1 Muskrat skull (bottom jaw included)
- 5 White-Tail deer antler tips
- 5 pieces of Raccoon vertebrae
- 4 Coyote/Brush Wolf claws
- 2 Mink bottom jaws (with all their teeth)
- 5 Prehistoric fossilized shark teeth (some dating back from 5-18 million years!)
Please keep in mind that you MAY NOT receive exactly what’s on the photo. These used to be for sale in my Etsy shop, and whatever I have left is not exactly what’s on the photo displayed. However you’ll be getting the exact same items. The glass cup will be very tightly packed so as to not break during shipping (which is all on me!). The skull will be separately wrapped with bubble wrap and the rest of the items will be placed in a secured plastic bag.
Here’s some more information for each item:
- The muskrat skulls are craft-grade skulls and will have some chipped or cracked pieces of bone, and/or missing teeth. Unfortunately the bottom jaws MAY NOT fit perfectly with the skull as they were glued and placed together somewhat randomly. The sizes range from 2.2 inches to 2.5 inches long.
- The antler tips range from size, thickness and texture and generally measure 2-3 inches lenght, give or take. Some may have worn or cracked tips and some loss of coloration. Aside from that, they are pretty sturdy pieces on their own.
- The raccoon vertebrae are all professionally whitened and cleaned and also range in size and shape, depending on where the vertebrae was placed on the spine. It’s very interesting to look at and study, since some of the vertebrae have some pretty intriguing shapes.
- The coyote claws range from half and inch to an inch and also include the piece of bone connected to the toes. They are not drilled.
- The mink jaws are also professionally whitened and cleaned and include all the teeth. Theses jaws are not glued together, but they are a match so if you wanted to put them together, you could.
- The prehistoric fossilized shark teeth were gathered from different parts of the continental US, particularly in the state Maine and Florida. Most of these come from the Miocene time period and can be as old as 5-18 million years. The teeth range from Megalodon to Mako and Sand sharks. Some may even be from Auriculatus or Thresher and Hammerhead sharks. You may need to look at the individual teeth to figure out exactly what it is, but they are definitely worth adding to any curious collection!
**Also, if you guys are interested in any of the other stuff I offer, be sure to check out my Etsy Shop!**
Cool right? So by all means go ahead and share this with your friends! The more the merrier, and the better chance I’ll do another giveaway like this one in the near future.
Thank you! <3
This is frustrating and fun at the same time. Going hate myself when I start doing the shading, detailing and all with pencil. #wip #art #deer #life #death #drawing #sketch #infinity #flowers #skull #bones